Friday, September 2, 2011

Blog Sale







Assuming I get:

  1. Drunk 
  2. Patience enough
  3. Someone to help me
and can figure out how to add a button to link to it, I am thinking of adding a "Blog Sale" page. This would be a page where you guys could see items I am selling from my own, personal collection. 

Very chic, I know. It is your chance to own a piece of Katie Sanderson history. 

Part of my hang-up with this is that it is a little exposing. I would obviously have to list sizes. I will no doubt feel the need to explain those sizes or make a joke about them, so you will have to muddle through that. But it wouldn't be limited to just clothes. I have several other things I am willing to part with as I prep for the move. 

However, this will be a lot of work on my end. I will ship anywhere or deliver in person locally. But, selfishly,  if I am not going to get a response, it may not be worth the work. Therefore, I am looking to gauge interest. If you or your co-workers, roommates, neighbors, friends, cellmates, sister, or absorbed twin think that you might be interested, I would love to know that first. If you could let me know via comment, that would be great. Or, if you want send me a message, please feel free to do so at katiesanderson@insightbb.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment