Thursday, July 28, 2011

Why the Face?



About every 2-4 weeks, my brother "infects" me with some new website. Usually just as I have gotten control of my addiction to the last. He is the Julian Assange of Internet hilarity. 


So, this week, I got this.


And now I can fully understand the genius that is Phil Dunphy. 




I am serious when I say that you need to set aside time for viewing this site. I laughed, I cried, I donated to AARP. . I am not 100% sure my Mom is not single-handedly running this website. This is better than most things on the Internet. 


Now listen; I fat finger a text daily. I am constantly texting JD that I "live" him.  But this is gold. Technology is hard. 


Even more ironic, my brother never fails, every time we are together, to bring up something technological to which I reply "What the hell are you talking about? Are you having a stroke?" He has so much to teach me, his older sister. Cue Circle of Life...


Just so you know:


1. If Sweet B were older and we could text, I would DEFINITELY text her the one called "Right Now" about every hour. 


2. "Haterade" is a close second favorite. 


While he will get no writing credits, I will continue to infect you with the insanity that my brother provides. Might want to get a hazmat suit. It took me 6-months to let go of one of the sites he sent me. That isn't a lie, but I wish it was. 


I love that kid so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment