Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bottle Shock and Awe


Photo: Pinterest

Welcome to Sauvignon Blanc Stare!

You see those bags? Those are packed with creativity. Websites, pop culture, thoughts on EVERY Housewives franchise, products (so many thoughts on products), clothes, rants about a million things I find disturbing and really, who knows what else. I checked lugged, I have put stuff in the overhead, I Fed Exed packages of creativity to my fingertips and sent old chests in stowage via steamer ship! 

This blog is going to be a lot of things to me. An outlet, a sounding board, a pulpit, a single camera TV show, a Sirius channel, a column in a magazine, and a megaphone. I will be paid for NONE of these things. But, I will have the creative satisfaction that comes from feeling like I can really unleash what I have to offer. I feel free! 
  • This feels like taking out my contacts at 5 o'clock. 
  • This is as comfortable as peeling off my Spanx after a hard day of drinking. Or before the heat index was 116. 
  • This feels as good as my legs right after I shaved them and before I get the goosebumps and it looks like all my efforts were in vain. 
  • This feels as fresh as my hair the day I get it cut and colored. 
  • This is as self-esteem boosting as new make-up. 
  • This feels like jeans that fit again. 
  • This feels like the first day on a new prescription. 
  • It feels like the first sip of sauvignon blanc.  
So much creative space! So many things to share with you all! So few rules; in fact, I make the rules!! I can say anything I want. I don't even know if the Internet is ready for this!!!

Che Guevera, sweet liberation!!!!!!

And I will be 100% sure to let you all know when all that liberating creativity hits. 

In the meantime, I am afraid this has happened:

Photo: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment